Lenovo is the foremost brand available across the globe and best known for its pricing, superior quality, and tasteful design. As there are millions of people using Lenovo laptop for their regular use, they may experience tricky password issues, therefore, Lenovo support team introduces you some solutions to recover it for your laptop.
In order to recover it, you can either make use of reset disk you have created earlier or with the help of given processes.
Process: 1 Use Of Recovery Disk
- If you have already created a password reset disk earlier. You can use it for your laptop.
- You just need to click “Reset Password” link that you can find under the entry field and place your password recovery disk.
- Next, you have to enter a new password two times and then enter a hint in order to recall it in the future.
Process: 2 Reset It With Reset Software
- First, you need to download and install Windows Password key on your laptop.
- Next, you have to insert a CD/DVD disk or USB flash to your computer and specify a CD/USB burning drive and click “Burn” in order to burn a password reset disk.
- From that point forward, you need to plug a recently made reset disk to your Lenovo PC and afterward set BIOS to begin your portable laptop from CD/DVD or USB.
- Then, Windows password window will display on your screen and the follow the prompts in order to recover it.
Hopefully, these steps will help you in resolving your issue and in case, you stuck somewhere in following these steps or you find yourself puzzled in this process, not to worry, you can call our helpline number 1-800-921-785. Once you connect with Lenovo customer service you are able to resolve this issue as per the guidelines offered by our expert.
- How to reset lenovo laptop password windows 7
- How to reset password on lenovo laptop windows 8
- How to unlock lenovo laptop password
Read our another blog here : How to resolve when browser doesn’t work on Lenovo laptop?